Christine is a qualified CPA with over 12 years of experience in providing advisory and assurance services to a wide variety of industries in Australia and Singapore. She specialises in performing detailed review of the operations and business processes of private, multinational and not-for-profit organisations, in particular Indigenous organisations.
Also, Christine also has extensive experience with companies operating in the resource sectors, engineering & mining services & government-related organisations. Her key skills include:
- Financial statement and compliance audit against legislation, e.g. Corporation Act, CATSI Act.
- A comprehensive knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), Australian Accounting Standards, and Australian Auditing Standards.
- The review and improvement of corporate governance and internal control frameworks.
- The design, development and implementation of accounting systems, policies and procedures.
- The creation of financial report templates that comply with various legislative reporting requirements.
Christine can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org.