Keogh Bay offers a range of services designed to assist organisations in transitioning to the NDIS. Our detailed understanding of the NDIS and how it will impact the future of your business are what sets us apart.
Keogh Bay helps enterprises foster diversity by bridging organisational, cultural, and personal barriers through our training and cutting-edge e-learning materials.
Our overriding mission at Keogh Bay is to help organisations and individuals improve the way they communicate and collaborate with Indigenous people.
Keogh Bay recognises that nurturing new businesses is critical to generating positive employment outcomes and long-term economic advancement in the local community.
Keogh Bay also offers a selection of other specialist services including business development, social license to operate, access, disability services, organisational review, agreement review and community skills audits.
Your go-to specialist for NDIS transition, cultural training, strategic advice and community engagement
From advising on the NDIS transition to Aboriginal employment strategies and Reconciliation Action Plans our overriding mission at Keogh Bay is to grow diversity, inclusion and innovation in your organisation. Our training programs and services create moments of human understanding and insight across language, culture and background. We give your team the tools they need to develop a collaborative and enjoyable work environment where people bring their whole self to work.
Regional and Remote Specialists
Keogh Bay specialises in undertaking consultancy projects in regional and remote locations across Australia. These projects include:
- Supporting Aboriginal Corporations and Medical Services in remote communities transition to NDIS service delivery;
- Assisting regional disability service providers transition to the NDIS on a sustainable basis;
- Assisting with the development of new businesses in remote locations, often as part of the supply chain of large resource projects;
- Undertaking sensitive community engagement projects on behalf of Government or resource sector clients;
- Assisting in the development, implementation or review of Native Title Agreements; and
- Developing the capacity of Aboriginal corporations.
Our team all have experience in working remotely and in working for and with Aboriginal stakeholders in a consultative and effective manner.