NDIS Transition Consulting
Your NDIS Transition Specialist
To date, Keogh Bay has assisted close to 100 disability service providers across Australia transition to the NDIS, enabling them to remain sustainable while providing the best outcomes for people with a disability. Click here to view our capability statement.
These projects include:
- Thamarrurr Development Corporation (NT)
- East Kimberley Job Pathways (WA)
- Oakleigh Centre Inc. (VIC)
- Miwatj Health (NT)
- Barossa Enterprises (SA)
- Laynhapuy Homelands Aboriginal Corporation (NT)
- East Arnhem Regional Council (NT)
- Barkly Regional Council (NT)
- Miwatj Employment & Participation (NT)
- Marriott Support Services (VIC)
- Third Sector Australia (QLD / NSW)
- Lifestyle Solutions (National)
- BlueLine Laundry (TAS)
- Brite Inc. (VIC)
- ConnectGV (VIC)
- Emama Nguda Aboriginal Corporation (WA)
- McCallum Disability Services (VIC)
- Mirridong Services (VIC)
- Malabam Health Board (NT)
- St Vincent Industries (TAS)
- Tastex (TAS)
- Wesley Mission Victoria (VIC)
- Wesley Social Enterprises (Port Adelaide)
- Gateway Industries (VIC)
- Somerville Community Services (NT)
- Mid-West Community Living Association (WA)
- Community Axis Enterprises Inc. (VIC)
- IDV Inc. (VIC)
- Mental Health Association Central Australia (NT)
- Silverlea Services (NSW)
- Sunrise Health Service Aboriginal Corporation (NT)
- casa Central Australia (NT)
- Carpentaria Disability Services (NT)
- Wirraka Maya Health Service Aboriginal Corporation (WA)
We’ve completed numerous NDIS transition projects on behalf of government clients and small to medium-sized disability service providers. In particular, we have unrivalled experience in successfully working with providers located in regional and remote parts of Australia. When it comes to national projects, we work in partnership with the Synergy Group in Canberra, one of Australia’s fastest growing accounting and consulting firms.
Our combined know-how helping organisations establish sustainable operating models and successfully transition to the new NDIS environment is unrivalled.
Our services and the NDIS transition experience
Keogh Bay offers a wide range of services designed to assist organisations in transitioning to the NDIS. Our detailed understanding of the NDIS and how it will impact the future of your services, workforce, pricing structure, and community relations as well as our client-centric approach and outstanding communication skills are what sets us apart.
These are just some of the NDIS projects we’ve successfully handled so far:
- Analysing the continued viability of existing service delivery models under the NDIS.
- Feasibility studies in respect of the expansion of NDIS services into new geographical areas or new service offerings (including SDA and SIL projects).
- NDIS focussed marketing plans – including detailed demographic and market analysis.
- Providing governance advice in respect of NDIS transition.
- Conducting IT readiness reviews including independent advice on appropriate client management systems and financial management systems.
- Developing workforce management plans.
- Developing business and strategic plans.
- Building tailored financial modelling tools.
- Assisting Aboriginal Medical Services and Corporations become sustainable NDIS service providers.
- Developing policies and procedures that meet quality and safeguarding requirements.
- Developing people-centred and culturally secure service models and frameworks.
- Assisting organisations to expand their service lines as per NDIS guidelines.
- Offering guidance on measuring outcomes and consulting with people with a disability as well as their families and carers.
- We have supported over 60 Australian Disability Enterprises (ADEs) transition to the NDIS.
- We developed the ADE NDIS Transition Self-Assessment Tool on behalf of DSS.
- Our team analysed more than 100 ADE NDIS transition business self-assessment tool outputs on behalf of DSS.
- Keogh Bay completed 21 NDIS transition projects in the Northern Territory as part of the NT Government’s 2017-18 NDIS Business Readiness program.
- We developed and facilitated 10 NDIS readiness workshops in Alice Springs and Darwin on behalf of the NT Government on subjects like NDIS Governance Essentials, NDIS Workforce Planning, Marketing your NDIS Business, Small Business Opportunities in the NDIS, and Getting Started in Business.
- “Our NDIS team has a thorough working knowledge of the new legislative and governance arrangement. We have the ability to apply this expertise in helping your organisation seamlessly transition to an NDIS environment.”
- Our capacity to tailor our services to ensure they will add value to your organisation.
- Our broad commercial skill set which allows us to apply proven solutions across a range of business arenas.
- Our team has a robust network which powers the timely dissemination of information plus the sharing of collective learning.
Our regional and remote experience
Further to our work in the disability and not-for-profit sectors, Keogh Bay has worked extensively in regional and remote Australia on projects involving community engagement and consultation, cross-cultural training, economic development, and business feasibility studies for numerous corporate, government, and community-controlled clients.