It is the idea of delivering a quality service and solving problems that matter that gets us out of bed in the morning. We thrive on working alongside people who have a different view on life and addressing the tough situations that many Indigenous people face. We celebrate the considerable mutual benefits that arise from fostering a positive relationship between Indigenous people and business. Moments of genuine human engagement and collaboration, against barriers of language, culture, experience, and knowledge are what keep us coming back for more. While strategy and planning are essential, the intricacy of implementation is where we feel most cross-cultural endeavours succeed or fail and where our services can add significant value. We take pride in rigorously argued and structured solutions to seemingly intangible problems. Our integrity is the foundation of our professional relationships. We do our best to avoid platitudes and the obvious but ineffective route.
We strive to:
- Lead the way, do what’s right, and take responsibility.
- Understand our client’s business and adopt their problems as our own.
- Use the smallest team possible.
- Use technology that allows you to solve your organisational problems and adapt to change with the least amount of work, time, and expense.
- Keep it simple.
- Deliver early and often.
- Be transparent.
- Stay till the job’s done
- A new Aboriginal business to define its capability statement and business plan.
- Aboriginal enterprises to advance their cultural awareness training products.
- Purchasing carbon offsets on any trips we book.
- Driving low-emissions and hybrid vehicles.
- Eliminating daily travel using home offices and communications technology.