Keogh Bay Training was commissioned to provide eight full-day Working with Indigenous Employees training programs to Olympic Dam leaders at Adelaide head-office, the Mine and Surface operations teams.
The following chart summarises the quantitative feedback from 106 feedback forms.
Some highlights of the quantitative feedback are:
- 72% of participants rated our presenters as 97% rated the presenters as either Excellent or Good.
- On average 88% of participants gave ratings of Excellent or Good to Books and Materials; Usefulness of the program and Meeting Expectations.
Qualitative Feedback was strongly positive. Comments included:
- Great discussion-based learning.
- I LOVED IT ALL!
- Facts about real-life histories of Aboriginal people
- Very interesting and useful
- I would like to see all crews run through to help understand different cultures